Linking viral advertising is a good virus

مواضيع مفضلة

Linking viral advertising is a good virus


Linking: Viral Advertising is a Good Virus


1042


How do you get your website into that first search engine page? One way is called back linking: some website already esteemed by the search engines for the same keywords as yours recommends your website as a good place to go for more info.


reciprocal linking,viral advertising,affiliate marketing tips,Kathryn Beach


You've built your website. I don't think I need to explain to you that you won't get anywhere with your online business if no one ever sees it. So traffic is what you're looking for. Ideally, targeted traffic. What's that, you ask.

Targeted traffic is people who know what they're looking for and have been led to believe that they'll find it on your website. How did they hear about you? Word of mouth? An ad on another website? Search engines? An ezine ad, safelist email, traffic exchange splash page?

Let's take one of those, search engines, and talk about it for a bit. Let's face it, that's the starting point for a lot of people looking for information online. But how far do they search? Here's what I usually do when I'm looking for something. Like yesterday...sigh...I spent hours looking for the driver, then the image editing software, for my scanner.


Adventures with Search Engines

I typed something into the search box. I looked at t

 



Recommended For You



إرسال تعليق

المشاركة على واتساب متوفرة فقط في الهواتف